The Solo 401k: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to a Powerful Pension Plan
by Dyches Boddiford & Dorsie Boddiford
With professional review from the nation’s top custodians
The Solo 401k is not a new type of plan, but this particular retirement plan has gone through a lot of changes in the past few years. These changes can strengthen the power of your wealth building and optimize your contributions to your retirement accounts.
Like an IRA, a 401k can be self-directed and can participate in many different types of investments.Â However, the Solo 401k has many advantages over other retirement plans. For example, the Solo 401k has no income restrictions for Roth Component contributions, and contributions to a Solo can beÂ 2x, 3x, 4x+ higher than limits for an IRA. The prohibited transaction penalties are also much kinder in the Solo 401k vs. the IRA.
Other topics discussed in this book include:
- Steps to Setting Up Your Own Solo 401k
- Contribution Limits & How to Maximize Your Contributions
- Roth Component vs. Traditional Solo 401k Accounts
- Plan Loans to Participants
- Rollovers as Business Start-Ups (ROBS)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax (hint: UBIT does not apply to a Solo 401k owning financed real estate!)
- Record Keeping and Tax Reporting
- Prohibited Transactions
- Inheriting a Solo 401k
- …Plus everything you need to know to make the most of your retirement plan.
$27.99 plus S&H